Premier Floors is a family owned and operated business serving Adelaide and the surrounding areas. We specialize in installing high-quality timber flooring of all kinds, for both domestic and commercial purposes. Originally trained in Europe our skill-base and experience covers three generations of craftsmen in our family resulting in the standard of service your investment deserves. From period homes to contemporary properties, offices, bars and sports halls, we have laid timber in a diverse range of settings for clients of all backgrounds and levels of budget.
Laying and finishing a timber floor is a craft that takes years to perfect. We have over five decades of experience between us and although timber is a timeless and classic material our knowledge of it is continually developing as new techniques and products emerge into the industry. Equally, if it is the boldness of polished concrete you prefer, we can surface and finish your concrete floor to a lasting and dramatic outcome.
Our personal service begins when you call for your free quotation. Based upon a site inspection and discussion of your requirements you will receive a clear idea of costs with no further obligation to buy. If you choose to have us install your floor you will recieve personally tailored advice on the best materials and finishes for your needs and complete attention to detail at every stage of the job. Our reputation for excellence preceeds us…
- Adi Cucak
Senior Partner and InstallerMobile: 0412 038 262
- Adnan Cucak
Below are some brief highlights of what we can offer our customers…
- European training and long-standing experience in timber flooring and related practices.
- Installation of solid, strip timber overlay by direct-stick method.
- Installation of solid, structural tongue and groove timber over joist and barer.
- Installation of block, mosaic and custom designed partuetry patterns.
- High-level experience in timber and concrete finishing with a broad range of solvent or water-bourne coatings.
- High-level expertise in sanding and surfacing timber floors and concrete substrates.
- Expert advice and recommendations for all your timber flooring requirements.